LED String Lighting
- Commercial grade seasonal lighting, designed for
large decorating projects - malls, holiday lighting displays, municipal
displays, and office parks
- Save up to 90% over conventional light strings
- Connect up to 125 light strings to a single power source using just one power adapter
- Three season warranty
- Coaxial based power connections provide reliable strain relief
- Long lasting and durable, use year after year without failures or bulb breakage
- Multiple choices for lens styles, colors and power accessories to address every seasonal and decorative application
- Heavy duty construction - 20AWG green wire, 6" bulb spacing
- CSA(US) listed for indoor and outdoor use
5MM This unique new lens style provides
more of a sparkle effect previously only found with incandescent
lighting. Each lens is a 5mm cone with an indented top to provide 180
degrees of light dispersion. A great style for decorating trees and
other shrubbery, these strings will enhance any decorative or seasonal
lighting display for years to come.
MINI The MINI lens style is in the
shape of a traditional mini light bulb. Traditionally used to decorate
trees and other foliage (either in the limbs or as a trunk wrap), this
versatile light style combines the benefits of LEDs with one of the most
popular bulb sizes.
G12 The G12 lens style is a round
shape, approximately one-half inch in diameter. It provides a
decorative alternative to the mini light style and is used primarily to
decorate trees and other foliage. It's round shape provides the ability
to insert "berries" into trees or plants or just enables a slightly
different lighting effect than either the M5 or conical lens styles.
C6 The smallest of the "strawberry"
shaped lens styles, the C6 is a versatile bulb shape, suitable for
decorating both greenery and some building applications. The lens is
approximately 1-1/8" tall by 3/4" wide and is typically used in
applications requiring more "pop" than provided by the smaller lens
Give Us A Call.
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm (CST)