Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
C-Splash 2 is an ultra-thin, rugged, IP68-rated submersible fixture that provides vibrant color and color changing light for use in fresh and saltwater locations up to 15 feet deep.
C-Splash 2 Product Guide
C-Splash 2 Specification Sheet
C-Splash 2 Installation Instructions
Addressing & Configuration Guide
- Designed for submersion in fresh or salt water to a depth of 15 ft (4.6 m). This IP68-rated fixture is also able to withstand water treated with bromine or chlorine.
- The frosted tempered glass lens offers a soft-edge beam of light at 22°, while the clear glass lens offers extended light projection at 10°.
- 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power and data cable minimizes wiring. C-Splash 2 is intended for use with PDS-150e and PDS-60 24V power / data supplies.
- Works seamlessly with Philips controllers, including iPlayer 3 and Light System Manager, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Locking base and pivot allows vertical and horizontal rotation through a full 360°.
- Offers the full range of 16.7 million RGB colors and an output of over 500 lumens. Long-life LEDs significantly reduce or eliminate required maintenance, a major advantage for underwater installations.