Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ColorBurst Powercore gen3 RGBW
Burst Powercore gen3 is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting luminaire designed for accent and site lighting. Standard format Architectural and Landscape luminaires deliver a full-color light output of up to 1,645 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 8° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)plus a louver, full glare shield, and half glare shield create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process, a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to adjust color points on each fixture manually.
- Meets ASTM G85 corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBurst Powercore gen2 luminaire.
- It improves durability with a new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure throughout a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data. It delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system costs.
- The universal power input range of 100 277 VAC.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, Light System Manager as well as third-party controllers.
Product Guides & Specifications
Product Guide User Guides & Installation Instructions