Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ColorDial Pro 103-000025-00
ColorDial Pro is an Ethernet-based, stand-alone lighting controller and interfaces for color-changing LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics. Featuring an enhanced LCD screen for configuring effects and simple dial-and-button controls, ColorDial Pro offers fingertip triggering of full-color light shows and dynamic lighting effects. ColorDial Pro uses Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology to eliminate the need for a separate power source, affording greater freedom of placement, higher reliability, and easy installation.
- Power over Ethernet for increased flexibility The IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables both electrical power and data to be transmitted over a single twisted-pair cable. Shared cabling reduces installation costs, decreases the space required for wires, and affords freedom of placement by eliminating wiring to a power source. ColorDial Pro works with the PoE-compliant switch or PoE injector offered by Philips Color Kinetics, or with any PoE-compliant switch or injector.
- Simple installation with a single Ethernet connection Mounts in a standard U.S. single-gang wall box. Uses a single CAT 5e cable for data and power with no additional wiring required.
- Six onboard effects and eight configurable scenes ColorDial Pro uses onboard lighting effects, eliminating the need for an external data source. Select from six effects, and adjust effect settings such as color, speed, and intensity as desired. Store up to eight sets of effects and settings as scenes, which you can recall at the touch of a button.
- New user-configurable Custom Wash effect Smoothly transitions through two to six colors of your choice. The effect also lets you set transition speed and direction of movement.
- Expanded addressing ColorDial Pro controls up to 170 unique light addresses, equivalent to one DMX universe.
- Fingertip dimming and on/off control Easily adjust brightness from 0% 100%, or turn connected lights on and off.