Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Mini-ColorFlat 12 10W RGBW LED Par Fixture
Take your color mixing to the next level with the ColorFlat Par 12x10W RGBW professional low profile LED fixture. It features twelve 10-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a White LED to get the hard to achieve true cool white.The units low profile, sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The ColorFlat Par has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. This LED fixture also features: Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The ColorFlat Par LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and draws 120-Watts of power per fixture.
- Multi-voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Light source: 12X10W 4 in 1 LED’s, Each LED have RGBW colors
- Beam angle: 15, 25 & 40 degree available
- Lux: 15,100 Lux/1m
- Size: 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.75 in
- Silent operation, built-in a silent fan.
- Long Life LED (rated at 100, 000 Hours)
- Operational modes: DMX512, Master-Slave, Stand-Alone
- DMX-512 Protocol
- 8 DMX Channel Modes
- 3 pin XLR data input & output
- Intelligent LED PAR Light
- Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
- Linear RGBW color mixing allows for infinite color possibilities
- Flicker free – ready for TV / Video use
- LED display with easy to use function keys
- Color strobe effect
- Low power consumption
- Mounting bracket designed for floor, wall or truss mount
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
Click to download a user manual. One to two week lead time.