The ultimate simplicity of plug and play with the power of SHoW DMX Neo Technology
City Theatrical has provided the benchmark in wireless DMX systems for entertainment for over a decade with the award winning WDS and SHoW DMX® systems, and for 2011 CTI has introduced SHoW DMX Neo, the most sophisticated SHoW DMX system ever.
And now there is a brand new member of the SHoW DMX family, SHoW DMX SHoW Baby! Download
an user manual. Download
a quick start-up guide. View
SHoW DMX SHoW Baby is incredibly easy to use and incredibly affordable, while still offering the quality and advanced features of SHoW DMX Neo technology, so SHoW DMX SHoW Baby is perfect for the venue or performance where a full featured SHoW DMX system might be too sophisticated or too costly.
The SHoW DMX SHoW Baby represents a breakthrough in plug-and-play wireless DMX and RDM transmission – a single unit that can be used either as a wireless DMX transmitter or receiver. Set-up couldnt be simpler with SHoW DMX SHoW Babys instant plug-and-play configuration: For a Transmitter, connect DMX IN, for a Receiver, dont.
When a DMX cable is plugged to the SHoW DMX SHoW Babys DMX Input, the SHoW DMX SHoW Baby senses the connection and configures itself as a transmitter. If no cable is connected to the DMX Input, the SHoW Baby configures itself as a receiver.
All you need now to set up a SHoW DMX wireless DMX system is two SHoW DMX SHoW Baby units and two minutes!
The SHoW DMX SHoW Baby features include:
- SHoW DMX Neo® 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Radio DMX Synchronized Hopping
- Instant plug-and-play configuration: For a Transmitter, connect DMX IN, for a Receiver, dont!
- Preset SHoW ID, so all SHoW DMX SHoW Baby units always work together the first time
- Wirelessly broadcast and receive a full Universe (512 slots) of DMX Ultralow 7mS max latency
- Advanced high speed RDM proxy and responder functions
- 75mW ETSI broadcast power
- Included pipe mount bracket for installation with C-Clamps or similar hanging hardware
- Included CL2 power supply with international connector kit
- Included 2dBi Omni-directional Antenna Neutrik® 5P XLR Connectors for DMX IN and DMX OUT
- Lost Data Replacement Supports reduced DMX slot frames for higher refresh rates FCC, IC and CE Certified
- A wide range of accessory antennas available
Transmitter and Receiver
The SHoW DMX Transmitter contains a range of features that assure high data fidelity while still having the ability to minimize its effect on WiFi in the area. We designed our radio specifically to broadcast DMX, and its frequency hopping pattern is timed to coincide with each arriving DMX packet. Only complete DMX packets are broadcast, assuring the highest data fidelity levels attainable. Three user-selectable methods are available to minimize SHoW DMXs effect on WiFi: Limited Output Power (from 5-125mW FCC), Limited Bandwidth (select full bandwidth or any one of three sub bands), and Limited Burst (output any number of channels up to 512 in groups of 32).