Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Magnitude 20W 24VDC LED Dimmable Driver
Transformer Input leads are 20 AWG. Output leads are 14 AWG. Lead insulation is 105 °C. The transformer uses a class B 130 °C insulation system. Enclosure Enclosure temperature will not exceed 70 °C @ 40 °C ambient. Wiring compartment has 2 knockouts sized for 3/4 inch screw cable connectors. The removable cover for the wiring compartment is secured in place by a screw. The enclosure is black powder coated.
- Auto-Reset Circuit Breakers The AR-series offers breakers on both the input and the output.
- Compatibility There are no minimum load requirements when used with a dimmer. The drivers cause no flicker or any of the other side effects that can result from a lack of synchronization between voltage mode drivers and PWM low voltage drivers in the light fitting.
- Perfect Dimming Fully compatible with low voltage dimmers, in contrast to voltage mode drivers that balance the voltage in the system and prevent the dimmer from working.
- Lower Power Consumption Bring about an improvement in efficiency of 15%, due to the avoidance of unnecessary double conversion in the circuitry.
- No RFI Issues Operate at a perfect 60Hz sinus wave, therefore they produce no radio frequency interference whatsoever.