Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Diode LED 200W 24VDC LED Dimmable Driver
This is a compact LED driver with a magnetic transformer core. It is equipped with one push-to-reset circuit breaker on the output, which protects both the load and the driver. The driver is encased in a coated metal box that includes 2 knock-outs on the bottom to enable easy installation that complies with electrical code requirements. Low operating temperature. Acoustic humming and buzzing free. Push-to-reset circuit breaker on output. Works with low voltage TRIAC dimmers. Two bottom knockouts. ETL and CSA are listed. UL standard 8750.
- Auto-Reset Circuit Breakers The AR-series offers breakers on both the input and the output.
- Compatibility There are no minimum load requirements when used with a dimmer. The drivers cause no flicker or any of the other side effects that can result from a lack of synchronization between voltage mode drivers and PWM low voltage drivers in the light fitting.
- Perfect Dimming Fully compatible with low voltage dimmers, in contrast to voltage mode drivers that balance the voltage in the system and prevent the dimmer from working.
- Lower Power Consumption Bring about an improvement in efficiency of 15%, due to the avoidance of unnecessary double conversion in the circuitry.
- No RFI Issues Operate at a perfect 60Hz sinus wave, therefore they produce no radio frequency interference whatsoever.