Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Diode LED 60W 24VDC LED Dimmable Driver
Transformer Input leads are 20 AWG. Output leads are 14 AWG. Lead insulation is 105 °C. The transformer uses a class B 130 °C insulation system. Enclosure temperature will not exceed 70 °C @ 40 °C ambient. The wiring compartment has 2 knockouts sized for 3/4 inch screw cable connectors. The wiring compartment’s removable cover is secured by a screw. The enclosure is black powder-coated.
- Auto-Reset Circuit Breakers
- Compatibility There are no minimum load requirements when used with a dimmer. The drivers cause no flicker or any of the other side effects that can result from a lack of synchronization between voltage mode drivers and PWM low voltage drivers in the light fitting.
- Perfect Dimming Fully compatible with low voltage dimmers, in contrast to voltage mode drivers that balance the voltage in the system and prevent the dimmer from working.
- Lower Power Consumption Bring about an improvement in the efficiency of 15%, due to the avoidance of unnecessary double conversion in the circuitry.
- No RFI Issues Operate at a perfect 60Hz sinus wave, therefore they produce no radio frequency interference whatsoever.
- Controlled with a low-voltage dimmer.
- ETL listed
- CSA listed
- UL standard 5085-1
- NEMA 3R enclosure
- Max Load 60 W
- Input Voltage 120 V 60 Hz
- Output Voltage Full Load 23 VDC
- Input Current Full Load 540 mA
- Open Circuit Volts 25 VDC Output Current
- Full Load 2.4 A
- Efficiency 89.80% Coil
- Class B 130 °C
- Leads Primary PVC 600 V #20 Leads Secondary PVC 300 V #14
Click to download a spec sheet.
Click to download installation instructions.
Click to download a list of compatible dimmers.