Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Diode LED 60W 12VDC LED Dimmable Driver
Diode LEDs dimmable magnetic DC drivers are built especially for LED systems. They provide the following benefits:
- Auto-Reset Circuit Breakers
- Compatibility There are no minimum load requirements when used with a dimmer. The drivers cause no flicker or any of the other side effects that can result from a lack of synchronization between voltage mode drivers and PWM low voltage drivers in the light fitting.
- Perfect Dimming Fully compatible with low voltage dimmers, in contrast to voltage mode drivers that balance the voltage in the system and prevent the dimmer from working.
- Lower Power Consumption Bring about an improvement in efficiency of 15%, due to the avoidance of unnecessary double conversion in the circuitry.
- No RFI Issues Operate at a perfect 60Hz sinus wave, therefore they produce no radio frequency interference whatsoever.
- Both dimmable and non-dimmable LEDs
- LED fixtures
- LED panels
- LED strip lights (ribbon).
- Acoustic humming and buzzing free
- Two auto-reset circuit breakers
- Works with low-voltage TRIAC dimmers
- 2 side knock-outs
- ETL listed
- CSA listed
- Class 2
- UL 8750.