Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Magnitude 150W 24VDC LED Dimmable Driver
Magnitudes M150L24DC-AR is the most compact LED driver on the market with a magnetic transformer core. It is equipped with one push-to-reset circuit breaker on the output, which protect both the load and driver. The driver is encased in a coated metal box that includes 2 knock-outs on the bottom to enable easy installation that complies with electrical code requirements.
Transformer Input leads are 20 AWG. Output leads are 14 AWG. Lead insulation is 105 °C. The transformer uses a class B 130 °C insulation system. Enclosure Enclosure temperature will not exceed 70 °C @ 40 °C ambient. Wiring compartment has 2 knockouts sized for 3/4 inch screw cable connectors. The removable cover for the wiring compartment is secured in place by a screw. The enclosure is black powder coated.
- Auto-Reset Circuit Breakers The AR-series offers breakers on both the input and the output.
- Compatibility There are no minimum load requirements when used with a dimmer. The drivers cause no flicker or any of the other side effects that can result from a lack of synchronization between voltage mode drivers and PWM low voltage drivers in the light fitting.
- Perfect Dimming Fully compatible with low voltage dimmers, in contrast to voltage mode drivers that balance the voltage in the system and prevent the dimmer from working.
- Lower Power Consumption Bring about an improvement in efficiency of 15%, due to the avoidance of unnecessary double conversion in the circuitry.
- No RFI Issues Operate at a perfect 60Hz sinus wave, therefore they produce no radio frequency interference whatsoever.
- Both dimmable and non-dimmable LEDs
- LED fixtures
- LED panels
- LED strip lights (ribbon).
- Depth: 2.94 in.
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Height: 9.17 in.
- Industry Standards: ETL, CSA, UL 5085-1
- Input Voltage: 120
- Length: 6.06 in.
- Output Voltage: 24VDC
- Watts: 150
- Width: 3.06 in.