- Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address;
- Your Wiedamark user ID and password (if applicable);
- credit card information (if applicable);
- any account-preference information you provide us; and
- Your computer’s IP address.
Data We Collect from You
Account RegistrationThe registration of an account requires you to provide certain personal information, including a full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address and certain other information indicated as required. If you order products that require the payment, You will also be required to submit a credit card/debit card number, expiration date and billing zip code, which information will be kept on file in our secure servers in order to process your recurring invoices. In connection with your account registration, we may also ask for additional information, including the number of employees in Your company (if an entity), your annual revenues, your industry and other similar information. We use all such information to provide the services to you, including to contact you, confirm your identity and, if applicable, to invoice you.
General BrowsingWhether you are a customer of ours or not, we collect anonymous data, including data about our websites that you visit and how you browse, information about the device, operating system and browser you use, Your network connection, your IP address and the date/time stamp for your visit. If you are a customer of ours, we will also collect data about how and when you access your account. We use this information to see which areas are most visited, which helps us improve the quality of visitors’ online shopping experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products that our visitors prefer. We may also use this information to provide you advertising or marketing.
Use of Personal Information
Our UseAs described above, we will use personal Information to perform the services, including to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network and identify you as a user in our system. We will also use personal information to contact you regarding your interest in, or experience with, the services, to provide you with support and to improve the quality of our site and services. We may also use personal information for marketing purposes. For example, we may use information that you provide to contact you or send to you information regarding us or our partners. We will not use or disclose any such PII, except:
- as necessary to provide the services to you;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale or disposition of all or a portion of our assets;
- as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect our rights, safety, or property, our users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction; and
CookiesA cookie is a small amount of data or pieces of text, which may include a unique identifier, and is typically sent to and stored on Your browser or device. Cookies are generally by websites to improve the browsing experience of a user. They typically enable websites to remember preferences and understand how people navigate or use a website, and can be used to provide a user with more relevant marketing and advertising.
Third PartiesThird parties that have content embedded on our site such as a social feature may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited a specific website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from our websites unless You provide it to them directly. Any third party cookie usage is governed by the policy of the third party placing the cookie.
TrackingWe may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our site, in mobile applications and communications with you and in our products and services, to track and measure performance and engagement on our site and services and our ads.
Opting OutIf you prefer not to accept cookies, You can set your browser to either completely disallow cookies or have a browser alert you when a site is using a cookie. The exact method of disabling cookies varies depending on the browser you are using; please consult the help option in your browser for specific directions. Please note that if you reject or block all cookies in your browser settings, You will not be able to take full advantage of our services as some cookies are necessary for the site to function properly. There is no industry standard or understanding about how to respond to “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect DNT signals from your browser.
SecurityIf you provide to us, or we otherwise collect, personal Information, either directly or through a partner, we will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, and are certified as a PCI-DSS service provider. Our platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor for compliance with PCI-DSS.
RetentionWe will retain your personal Information for as long as your A\account is active or for as long as needed to provide you or our users with the services. We also retain Your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. The precise periods for which we retain your personal Information vary depending on the nature of the information or why we need it. We collect and retain indefinitely anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, in order to improve our services.
Choices Regarding Your Personal
InformationWe understand that and value your rights over your personal information. We have taken steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete or port your personal information and give you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails. If you are our customer or a partner, you can update many types of personal information directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, or if you are concerned about data collected as you visit our site, please contact us 800-893-9787.
Conditions of UseBy using the web pages hosted by Wiedamark LLC are contents of these web pages are protected by U.S. copyright laws. The materials posted on these pages by Wiedamark LLC may be retrieved solely for your own personal, noncommercial use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. In doing so, you may not remove or alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of these pages without the express permission of Wiedamark. Wiedamark reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ComplianceIf you believe that any materials posted on this website by others infringe on the copyrights of another party, please contact us. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers. Please send a written notice describing the infringement to the following address: Wiedamark LLC 4016 Harry Hines Blvd.Dallas, TX 75219 Your notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Wiedamark website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material on our website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.