Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Magnitude 150W 12VDC LED Dimmable Driver
Transformer: Input leads are 20 AWG. Output leads are 14 AWG. Lead insulation is 105 °C. The transformer uses a class B 130 °C insulation system.
- Auto-Reset Circuit Breakers The AR-series offers breakers on both the input and the output.
- Compatibility There are no minimum load requirements when used with a dimmer. The drivers cause no flicker or any of the other side effects that can result from a lack of synchronization between voltage mode drivers and PWM low voltage drivers in the light fitting.
- Perfect Dimming Fully compatible with low voltage dimmers, in contrast to voltage mode drivers that balance the voltage in the system and prevent the dimmer from working.
- Lower Power Consumption Bring about an improvement in efficiency of 15%, due to the avoidance of unnecessary double conversion in the circuitry.
- No RFI Issues Operate at a perfect 60Hz sinus wave, therefore they produce no radio frequency interference whatsoever.
- Controlled with a low-voltage dimmer.
- ETL listed CSA listed
- UL standard 5085-1
- NEMA 3R enclosure
- Maximum Load 150W
- Input Voltage 120 V 60 Hz
- Output Voltage Full Load 11.5 VDC
- Input Current Full Load 1240 mA
- Open Circuit Volts 12.5 VDC
- Output Current Full Load 4.8 A
- Efficiency 89.20% Coil Former