Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
2 Channel AC Triac DMX512 Dimmer
The SR-2102AC is a Triac DMX512 dimmer designed with 100-240VAC input and 100-240VAC output and a safe and reliable full isolation design to dim and switch single-color LED lamps, traditional incandescent, and halogen lights. The DMX512 dimmer is designed with standard DMX512 compliant control to interface with a digital numeric digital display to set and show DMX address freely. The AC dimmer is both Triac dimmable and MOSFET dimmable and comes with two channels and a maximum of 1.2A per channel output. The innovative minimum brightness setting function enables users to set a minimum brightness and dim from this minimum to 100% brightness. Also, it is easy to delete the minimum brightness. The DMX512 Triac dimmer can be compatible with a variety of DMX512 masters.
- Safe and reliable full isolation design 100-240VAC input and 100-240VAC output two-channel, maximum 1.2A per channel output
- Standard DMX512 compliant control interface with numeric digital display sets shows DMX address freely.
- Triac dimmable and Mosfet dimmable
- Leading edge dimming and trailing edge dimming are both available
- Great compatibility with a variety of DMX512 masters
- Innovative minimum brightness setting function
- To dim and switch single-color dimmable LED lamps, traditional incandescent and halogen lights.