Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
4′ eW Cove MX Powercore
At up to 696 lumens per foot, eW Cove MX Powercore delivers the highest light output in the line of solid white linear cove lights from Philips Color Kinetics. eW Cove MX Powercore can be used for accent lighting and indirect general illumination, as well as the full range of wall and ceiling cove applications.
- With efficacy of up to 58.5 lm / W, competitive pricing, long useful life, and low-maintenance operation, eW Cove MX Powercore represents a cost-effective alternative to traditional cove lights, offering lower first and total cost than dimmable T5 and 2-lamp T8 strip lights in typical cove applications.
- 1 ft (305 mm) and 4 ft (1.2 m) fixtures are available in 2200 K, 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, and 4000 K for applications calling for warm, neutral, or cool white light.
- 2200 K fixtures produce an inviting golden light comparable to halogen and xenon dimmed to 50%, but without sacrificing efficacy, lumen output, or quality of light.
- Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for external power supplies and lowering total system cost.
- Accepts power input of 100 277 VAC, allowing consistent installation in any location around the world.
- Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.