Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ArchiPoint iColor Powercore
ArchiPoint iColor Powercore is a daylight-visible, exterior-rated LED point of light ideally suited for a range of direct-view and beacon applications, as well as for accent applications such as path and marker lighting. These versatile low-profile fixtures display large-scale video, graphics, and intricately designed effects in a host of settings, including architectural, retail, and entertainment installations. ArchiPoint iColor Powercore offers high-intensity output with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged, aluminum housing.
Product Guides & Specification Sheets
ArchiPoint iColor Powercore Product Guide
ArchiPoint iColor Powercore Clear Flat Lens Specification Sheet
ArchiPoint iColor Powercore Translucent Dome Lens Specification Sheet
User Guides & Installation Instructions
ArchiPoint iColor Powercore Installation Instructions
- Outputs over 7,000 nits of intelligent color light in a weatherproof, low-profile housing, perfect for large-scale video, dynamic effects, and other direct-view applications. Easily visible in brightly lit urban environments and daylight even in direct sunlight.
- Supports large-scale video for architectural, media façade, and advertising applications for viewing day or night.Indirect illumination delivers high levels of intensity for beacon, paths and marker lighting.
- Available in clear flat lens for brilliant illumination and path lighting. Translucent dome lens available for direct-view applications, providing 180° viewing angle and uniform color mixing.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 240 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world. Each Data Enabler Pro can support multiple fixtures for creating long runs of intricately changing color.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.