Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Artnet DMX Converter
$218.00 – $269.00
Artnet-DMX converter is the Ethernet Control System based on the Artnet protocol, used to convert the Artnet network date package into DMX512 date, adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable working. Following Art-net standard protocol, it support RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 output interface.
Artnet-DMX-1 can be configured in one of two ways: Artnet convert into DMX512, or DMX512 convert into Artnet. Artnet-DMX-2 has two standard DMX512 date output port, output 1024 data in total. It is compatible with all the effects lighting control software which support Art-net protocol, widely used in the LED dot matrix and the stage lighting control network in needing lots of DMX-512 data, especially for TV station recorded scene, stage performances, entertainment and so on.
- Based on Artnet protocol network data communication, accept network DMX data;
- IP address is bound to Subnet, no need to reset, plug and play.
- Artnet-DMX-1 could be configured for either Artnet-DMX512 type or DMX512- Artnet Type.
- When configured for DMX -Artnet type. Data packets will be sent over the network by broadcast Mode.
- Manage Artnet on broadcast mode or unicast mode.
- One set DMX512 data-out for Artnet-DMX-1, two for Artnet-DMX-2.
- Set different network segments to avoid multiple sets Artnet data interference.
- Compatible with the light software based on Artnet Protocol, control stage lighting and LED lighting simultaneously.