Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4
ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4 high-performance LED fixtures to combine white and rich, saturated, color and color-changing effects with simplified installation. ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4 offers a range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 10° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white)plus the option to add or combine a louver, rock guard, full glare shield, and half glare shield creates new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process, a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- Meets ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating. Delivers R9 values that can reach up to 81. Saturated red light gives objects and surfaces a vibrant and rich color that is ideal for spaces where the ambiance is important.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4 luminaire.
- Improves durability with a new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.