Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ColorFlat 12 10W RGBW LED Par Fixture
Take your color mixing to the next level with the ColorFlat Par 12x10W RGBW professional low profile LED fixture. It features twelve 10-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a White LED to get the hard to achieve true cool white. The units low profile, sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The ColorFlat Par has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. This LED fixture also features: Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The ColorFlat Par LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and draws 120-Watts of power per fixture.
- Multi-voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Light source: 12X10W 4 in 1 LED’s, Each LED have RGBW colors
- Beam angle: 25 degrees (15, 30 degrees, 40 degrees also available)
- Lux: 15,100 Lux/1m
- Size: 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.75 in
- Silent operation, built-in a silent fan.
- Long Life LED (rated at 100, 000 Hours)
- Operational modes: DMX512, Master-Slave, Stand-Alone
- DMX-512 Protocol
- 8 DMX Channel Modes
- 3 pin XLR data input & output
- Intelligent LED PAR Light
- Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
- Linear RGBW color mixing allows for infinite color possibilities
- Flicker free – ready for TV / Video use
- LED display with easy to use function keys
- Color strobe effect
- Low power consumption
- Mounting bracket designed for floor, wall or truss mount
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
Click to download a user manual.