Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ColorReach Compact Powercore 123-000154-02
ColorReach Compact Powercore combines all the benefits of LED-based lighting and control in a compact fixture specifically designed for large-scale installations, such as commercial skyscrapers, casinos, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions. With levels of light output and projection never before achieved in a compact LED lighting fixture, ColorReach Compact Powercore delivers intense, energy-efficient output at a reasonable price, opening up new possibilities for exterior illumination.
- Outputs thousands of lumens and throws light hundreds of feet, delivering legitimate LED-based illumination of large-scale structures and objects in a compact, fully-sealed housing.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage.
- Exchangeable spread lenses of 8°, 13°, 23°, 40°, 63°, and an asymmetric 5° x 17° support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications
- High-performance LEDs offer rich, saturated color at significantly less cost for installation, operation, and maintenance than traditional light sources.
- Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 240 VAC, allowing consistent installation in any location around the world.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
Product Guides & Specification Sheets