Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
eColor Burst Powercore
eColor Burst Powercore is a high-output, exterior-rated
LED lighting fixture designed for accent and site lighting.
Architectural and Landscape versions deliver high-quality light output
in red, green, blue, and amber to support a range of uplighting,
floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures
directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power
supply. Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies
installation and lowers total system cost.
fixtures feature an integrated yoke with canopy base for mounting to
standard US junction boxes or directly to a flat surface or substrate as
local codes permit.
- Landscape fixtures feature a 1/2 in NPT
threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes and third-party
accessories such as stanchion mounts, posts, and stakes for use in
softscape and hardscape applications.
- Available 14°, 23°, 41°,
and asymmetric 10° x 41° spread lenses project a soft-edge beam to
support a wide range of lighting applications. Native 8° beam angle
offers extended light projection. Available glare shields block spill
light, and honeycomb louvers limit the spread of light for a more
focused and intense beam.
- Fixtures can tilt through a full 180°.
Architectural fixtures can also rotate through a full 360° for precise
aiming. Locking screws accept standard hex wrenches to secure fixtures
firmly in position.
- Accepts universal power input range of 100 277 VAC, allowing the installation of multiple units in a continuous run.
- Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing is fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for damp and wet applications.
eColor Burst Powercore Product Guide