Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Fiber Optic Sparkle 3 .75MM Strand/ Sold Per Foot
Fiber Optic Sparkle Cable Cable consists of 3 .75MM knicked fibers. Size is 3.0MM. The price is per l.f. For example, if you need 25′, simply order a quantity of 25.
- Multistrand fibers encased in a flexible clear UV stabilized PVC jacket for side lighting applications.
- The etched technology creates bright points to be brilliantly visible with a low amount of light diffusion which allows Fibers to maintain a uniform brightness along entire cable length.
- Distinctive twinkle effect unlike any others on the market.
- Neon-like, uniform illumination through the length of the cable.
- Remote lighting with no electricity, heat, UV, and infrared.
- Elegant and dynamic color change of illumination.
- Each 0.75mm diameter plastic fiber strand is made from proprietary high grade PMMA-based compound that is extremely durable and flexible.
- Untwisted (parallel) multistrand fibers provide more flexibility and longer uniform light transmission without hot spots than twisted fibers.
- Up to 100 ft (30M) on single illuminator in closed loop setup & 32 ft (10M) without a double loop.
- Suitable for interior, exterior, and underwater applications.