Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
1′ iW Fuse Powercore
iW Fuse Powercore
iW Fuse Powercore is an excellent choice for a full range of surface grazing, wall-washing, and accent lighting applications calling for intelligent white light. Its ultra-compact form factor permits installation in tight spaces too small to accommodate conventional grazing fixtures that offer similar levels and distribution of light.
iW Fuse Powercore 1ft 10° x 60° Specification Sheet
iW Fuse Powercore 1ft 30° x 60° Specification Sheet
- Delivers professional-grade illuminance with total light output of over 600 lumens per foot.
- Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K. Fixture brightness can be varied while maintaining constant color temperature.
- Optibin, a proprietary binning optimization process developed by Philips Color Kinetics, guarantees consistency of hue across LEDs, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
- Accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC. Depending on input voltage, a single Data Enabler Pro can support up to 110 ColorFuse Powercore fixtures installed end-to-end in a single run.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology to directly accept line voltage, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost