Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
iW Reach Compact Powercore
iW Reach Compact Powercore combines all the benefits of LED-based lighting and control in a compact fixture specifically designed for large-scale installations, such as skyscrapers, casinos, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions. iW Reach Compact Powercore combines channels of warm, neutral, and cool LED sources to offer high-quality variable white light in color temperatures ranging from 2700 K 6500 K. iW Reach Compact Powercore delivers intense, energy-efficient output at a reasonable price, opening up new possibilities for exterior illumination.
- Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K, offering the greatest possible light intensity at all temperatures. Fixture brightness can be varied while maintaining constant temperature.
- Optibin, a proprietary binning optimization process developed by Philips Color Kinetics, guarantees consistency of hue across LEDs, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
- Exchangeable spread lenses of 8°, 13°, 23°, 40°, 63°, and an asymmetric 5° x 17° support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications, including spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing. Bezel and gasket ship with spread lenses for easy user installation.
- Significantly less cost to install, operate, and maintain than traditional light sources.
- Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 240 VAC, allowing consistent installation anywhere in the world.