Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Minleon Network Effects Controller
The Minleon Network Effects controller is a an advanced featured controller that is completely scalable and flexible which adds the ability to run fully sequenced RGB light shows and installations with music without the need to connect to a computer The NEC is a multi-purpose controller with the following hardware:
- LCD display and rotary push-button knob for user interface
- SD/HC card slot to hold user generated lighting data and audio files
- Network port to send lighting data to NDBs and synchronize with other NECs.
- Single DMX port (2 RJ45 jacks) for sending DMX lighting data or receiving DMX commands.
- Audio WAV file player and output jack
- 2 opto-isolated inputs (on RJ45 jacks) for triggering effects
- Time of day clock to turn on/off automatically
- Supports 8000 lights spread over 12 Network Distribution Boxes (NDB)
- Effects Player Generates lighting effects and plays them.
- Light Show Generates light show based on user selected effects and plays Can play optional WAV files at same time.
- File Player Plays preprogramed lighting files from SD card. Can play optional WAV files at same time.
- Slave device Receives commands (via DDP, Art-Net or DMX) to play internally generated effects, lighting data files or audio WAV files. This mode is also used when synchronizing multiple NECs.
- Triggered Player 2 input triggers can be set to play internal effects, lighting files or WAV files. An idle mode can play a 3rd file or effect.
- ArtNet to DMX gateway Receives ArtNet packets and sends them out DMX port.
- DMX to ArtNet gateway Receives DMX packets and sends them out as ArtNet packets
- Utility Modes Play a WAV file from SD card. Auto-Configure NDBs. Reset NEC to factory settings. Update NEC firmware from SD card.