LED RGB Strip Kit With DMX Decoder. The kit ships pre-wired, ready to “plug and play” and includes the following: 5 or 10 meter UL RGB Waterproof Strip Lighting, UL outdoor rated 24VDC power supply and our highly popular DMX Decoder.
Voltage: 24V DC
Energy Consumption per foot: 4.4W / 144W Max per 10 meters
Max. Run Length: 32.8 ft.
Chip Type: 5050 SMD
Cuttable: every 6 chips / 4 in.
Chip Spacing: 0.65 in. (between centers) 0.45 in. (between edges)
Spool Length: 32.8 ft.
Width: 0.4 in. Height: 0.1 in.
Operating Temp.: 77° F / 25° C
Ambient Operating Temp.: -25° ~ +60°
C UV/IR Radiation: None
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
to download a cut sheet.
The DMX Decoder is designed via advanced microchip technology to convert the universal standard DMX512/1990 signal into analog signal, it allows user to choose 1~3 output channel, 256-level brightness control, max 512 output channels. This compact decoder connects to light console, analog device and various Led terminal products such as RGB Led lamps, RGB Led tubes, building lamps, LED wall washers or lighting and other compatible devices allowing its user to create endless possibilities of light shows.
- Input voltage DC5VDC24V
- Max load current 9A/CH×3A
- Driving LEDs 108W/216W(12V/24V)
- Output Scale level 256 levels
- Input signal DMX512/1990
- Output signal 3 constant voltage channels
- Output DMX Channel 3Ch or 4Ch DMX512 socket
- Standard ×LR-3R Dimension L125×W52×H40mm
- 256 steps of smooth brightness adjusting.
- User addressable DMX interface, with easy dip-switch settings and testing modes.
- High power output, 3 output channels.
- Over load auto protection. DMX pass through and in/out connector for daisy chain configurations with 3 DMX addresses or with 4 DMX addresses