Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
eW Flex Compact 12″ Node Spacing
eW Flex Compact is a versatile strand of 50 individually controllable LED nodes. The flexible form factor allows dynamic points of white light to be installed across nearly any interior or exterior surface, including walls, ceilings, floors, three-dimensional sculptures, and set pieces. eW Flex Compact can also light tight alcove spaces and signage, and in certain cases, can even display video.
- At full brightness, each node produces light output of up to 31.5 candela and 47679 nits.
- Strands can be mounted directly to a surface, like traditional string lights. Detachable leader cables in multiple lengths allow you to install strings at the appropriate distance from power / data supplies.
- Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware. Single node mounts can be positioned individually as anchor points for installations with uneven node spacing or complex geometries
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications, making strands of eW Flex Compact durable and weather-resistant
- Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 50 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays.
- Standard clear flat and translucent dome lenses. Optional translucent flat, clear dome, semi-frosted flat, and semi-frosted dome lenses are available.
- eW Flex Compact strands are available with standard on-center node spacing of 102 mm (4 in) or 305 mm (12 in) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable.
- Custom Leader Cable lengths are available in addition to standard cables of 7.6 m (25 ft), 15.2 m (50 ft), and 30.5 m (100 ft).
- eW Flex Compact works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
Product Guides & Specification Sheets
User Guides & Installation Instructions