Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
eW Flex Micro 4″ Node Spacing
eW Flex Micro is a versatile strand of 50 small, individually controllable LED nodes. The flexible form factor allows dynamic points of white light to be installed across nearly any interior or exterior surface, including walls, ceilings, floors, three-dimensional sculptures, and set pieces. eW Flex Micro can also light tight alcove spaces and signage, and in certain cases, can even display video.
- At full brightness, each node produces light output of up to 10.5 candela and 7529 nits per node.
- Strands can be mounted directly to a surface, like traditional string lights. Detachable leader cables in multiple lengths allow you to install strings at the appropriate distance from power / data supplies. Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware. Single node mounts can be positioned individually as anchor points for installations with uneven node spacing or complex geometries.
- Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 25 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays. Clear dome and translucent dome lenses are standard.
- Clear flat and translucent flat lenses are also available.
- eW Flex Micro strands are available with standard on-center node spacing of 102 mm (4 in) or 305 mm (12 in) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable.
- Custom Leader Cable lengths are available in addition to standard cables of 7.6 m (25 ft), 15.2 m (50 ft), and 30.5 m (100 ft).
- eW Flex Micro works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Durable and weather-resistant Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
Product Guides & Specification Sheets
User Guides & Installation Instructions
Made to order; please inquire for lead times.