Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Minleon Advanced Mini Controller
Availability: Out of stock
Minleon Advanced Multifunction Mini Controller Mini-Controller (V2) – an entry-level controller capable of ‘controlling’ up to 500 Lights on a single string, but can ‘operate’ up to 5,000 Lights (10 drops of 500 Lights strings each) when wired in parallel. Comes with 24 different effects built-in that can run at different speeds and colors. The USB port allows live control via PC and is controlled using Minleon’s LightShow Pro software There is also a wide variety of accessories available for the standard mini controller that can extend the capabilities of the Minleon RGB system.
- Controls Minleon RGB Lights, modules, strips, Tricklits, and snow tubes.
- Connect up to 500 individually controlled lights to one controller or 5000 lights if grouping lights using the additional Minleon T piece.
- Full remote control functions with two memory recall buttons and light intensity control 24 different amazing colorful effects with multiple variations per effect.
- Easy setup and use Plug and Play-Create pastel or white shade colors Safe low voltage (12VDC)
- Create and store your own effects using the advanced remote control Remembers the last effect used after powering off the controller
- Can be connected to Minleons LightShow Pro sequencing software to gain full control of your lights via the computer
- Easy setup of a number of lights connected to the controller
Download user manual. Download a Quick Start guide for the advanced mini controller. Download specification sheet.