Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
ReachElite IntelliHue 100 Powercore
ReachElite is a premium exterior long-throw luminaire designed to light large-scale outdoor structures ranging from bridges and facades to monuments and skyscrapers. Powerful enough to hit targets over 453 m (1,487 ft) away with the 300 W luminaire, ReachElite raises the bar for optical control, performance and beam quality in LED lighting. What sets ReachElite apart from the competition is its application efficiency, high punch, and adaptability. ReachElite delivers high-quality white and color light exactly where you want it. With a native beam angle under 3°, ReachElite introduces a new level of precision and punch to the premium exterior LED luminaire market.
- ReachElite excels in a wide range of lighting applications including flood lighting, spot lighting, wall grazing and wall washing. Optional secondary accessories combined with easy precise aiming bring ultimate in system flexibility to customize the look and performance of any project. Precision optical system allows for placement freedom.
- ReachElite is available in three versions: 100 W, 200 W, and 300 W. Each luminaire contains either one, two, or three 100 W heads that can be aimed independently of each other. This empowers lighting designers to utilize multiple applications and beam direction in a single luminaire.
- Flexible field-installed accessories for beam shaping, glare control and mounting allow easy project customization. Choose from a full line of high-quality accessories, from seven different spread lenses, a louver, full and half glare shields, a rock guard, and a slipfitter mount for all ReachElite luminaires. All in black.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage – rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- ReachElite’s optical system enables the layering of precise high quality light. Increased application efficacy is realized as a result of high illuminace sources. As a result luminaires can be placed at far greater distances from surfaces to be illuminated. The native 2.6° beam angle allows for the light to hit targets up to 453 m (1,487 ft) away without sacrificing light efficiency or quality.
- Chromasync technology improves color consistency between all LED luminaires within 2SDCM and simplifies commissioning. The color control algorithm utilizes active temperature measurement combined with the data measured during manufacturing each array. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between luminaires is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each luminaire.
- ReachElite Powercore provides years of reliable use under rugged conditions. ReachElite raises reliability even further with more protection from corrosion by meeting ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating, and elimination of water pooling on main cover lens and accessories.
- Works seamlessly with the Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro as well as third-party controllers.
- Beam Angle: 2.6 Degree
- Lumens All Channels Full On: 4149
- Lumens 2700 K: 3,333
- Lumens 4000 K: 4,050
- Lumens per channel: R 930 / G 1,245 / B 445 / MW 2,162
- Efficacy (lm/W) All Channels Full On: 41
- Efficacy (lm/W) 2700 K: 50
- Efficacy (lm/W) 4000 K: 47
- CRI All Channels Full On: 72
- CRI 2700 K: 90
- CRI 4000 K: 85
- CRI R9 2700 K: 90
- CRI R9 4000 K: 85
- LED Channels: Red/Green/Blue/Mint White
- Input Voltage: 100 to 277 VAC, auto-ranging, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Power Factor: 0.99 @ 120 VAC
- Surge: 4 kV maximum common (Gnd to L, Gnd to N)
- Interface: Data Enabler Pro (DMX/Ethernet)
- Control System: Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro, or third-party controllers
- Remote Monitoring & Management: Philips ActiveSite Ready, works with Interact Landmark
- Dimensions: 11.25″ x 25.5″ x 7.68″
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Effective Projected Area (EPA): 0.182 m2 (With full glare shield)
- Housing Material: Die-cast aluminium, black powder-coated finish
- Lens: Clear tempered glass
- Luminaire Connections: Integral male/female waterproof connector
- Temperature Ranges: -40 to 50 °C (-40 to 122 °F) Operating, -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F) Startup, -40 to 80 °C (-40 to 176 °F) Storage
- Vibration Resistance: Complies with ANSI C136.31, 3G
- Mechanical Impact: IK09 (IK10 with Louver or Wire Rock Guard accessory.)
- Corrosion Resistance: Complies with ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours
- Humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
Certification and Safety
- Approbation: UL/cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, CQC, RCM
- Environment: Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66