Customer Service: (800) 893-9787
Artnet-DMX-8 4096 channels
Artnet-DMX converter is the Ethernet Control System based on the Artnet protocol, used to convert the Artnet network date package into DMX512 date, adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable working. Following Art-net standard protocol, it supports RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 output interface. Artnet-DMX-8 use standard 1U(19″ ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in professional cabinet, easily operation setting with LCD display. Artnet-DMX-8 provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port, total output 8×512 data. It is compatible with all the effects lighting control software which support Art-net protocol, widely used in the LED dot matrix and the stage lighting control network in needing lots of DMX-512 data, especially for TV station recorded scene, stage performances, entertainment and so on.
- Based on Artnet protocol network data communication, accept network DMX data.
- Can set two different IP address in each controller.
- Set different network segments to avoid multiple sets Artnet data interference.
- Manage Artnet on broadcast mode or unicast mode.
- Standard 1U(19″ ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in the standard cabinet.
- With LCD screen display, convenient operation intuitive settings
- Provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port and can output total 8×512 data.
- Compatible with the light software based on Artnet Protocol, control stage lighting and LED lighting simultaneously.